Thursday, August 12, 2010

Listin'


Good news everyone! I've just finished my latest invention: a profile that contains within it the most comprehensive list of anime I have watched to present in the universe(myanimelist.net).

This site is rather useful in either finding new things, or perhaps what you should be watching. I have my suspicions of many of the things rated as being popular, and there are alot of series or movies that don't quite get ranked up as far as they maybe should, but that still doesn't detract from the usefulness of lists, recommendations, other reviews, and some insight to other animes. I am going to continue updating this blog, hopefully more often in the coming months, but be aware that the most current list (complete with stats and numbers) will be here

What this will help me do is deliver some better critical analysis to some of the series that I will throw up here as well as give more numbers people an idea how to quantify things. I should also note that this blog and my other lists will not be identical. Not everything that I've watched meets the criteria to be put onto this blog. While I'd like to think that I just watch good anime, there is definitely a line between entertaining and the anime that is beautiful by design, story, art, characters, and potential for gleaning lessons which will be appearing on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment