Sunday, September 2, 2012

Reboot

Through a contrived number of events, they have led me hear, and with the understanding that for no reason whatsoever, this blog has actually been viewed much, much more than I would have thought. Despite my lack of updating several galactic sweeps. I'd apologize for my absence, but the view count on this site isn't that much.



Life basically got busy and during this, I lived in Japan for a year with a wonderful host family while studying abroad. Living in Kyoto, traveling to Tokyo and Sapporo and Kyushu have done wonders for my understanding of the Japanese context that often overlays animes (particularly the ones I tend to watch and review). I will be attempting to do some maintenance on some of the older posts, clean up reviews to more accurately and critically assess materials, and simply adding some content to catch up with the anime I've been watching the last few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment